Sunday, January 1, 2017

More roof and siding stuff plus...DRYWALL

This is off of the bumpout roof on the peach bedroom.  That's 6 layers if you can't quote count them!



They had to take some of the siding off to properly flash the bumpout roof.  I think someone got carried away!  It's ok, since I'm getting new siding.  I don't think I would have liked the original green shingles.



This is the back of a piece of trim, plain pine.  Had to take a piece off...



...for DRYWALL to start!!


They didn't get the roof done (it's New Years Day so I told them yesterday I'd see them on Monday.  I might be working today, but no reason for them to be).  So, no finished roof photos.  Hopefully the siding crew comes soon too, I can't wait to see this place all done outside.  I really think it's such a great house, I can't wait to see it looking like it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment