Thursday, January 26, 2017

How far it's come...

So it's been just a bit over two months since I officially became the owner of the Bungalow Project.  While I must admit I had hoped to be further along, it's still quite something to see the changes that have happened.

I'm going to just post the outside for now, since no single inside room is complete enough for me to feel it warrants a then and now comparision, although some are getting there.

Before, with the porch lattice but not showing the poor condition of the roof as well


Before, without the porch lattice, showing the roof.  I think I might have painted the porch trim by this point though.


This past weekend, with the new roof, siding, windows and landscape cleaned up a bit.  Still more to do, but it's getting there.  Thinking if taking the lattice off of the bump out.  As far as I can tell, there's nothing growing on it.  I didn't find any evidence in the garden and there were no bits of vine on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment