Sunday, February 5, 2017

More drywall and a before and during

Drywall is still progressing along.  I had some peeps promise and swear to help and bail, but one rock star is still going strong-and doing a damn good job!  I think I will probably be bidding this out next time since it doesn't pay to believe in some people.  It'll be quicker and leave me more time to focus on other things, like tile and trim and door repair-although I hope I don't find too many that have the doors this messed up!

Some pretty damn nice drywall mudding, that I did NOT do because I am actually quite bad at it



The downstairs half bath-the bottoms of the walls will be beadboard.  I think I decided on Sherwin Williams Sea Salt for the upper wall paint color.



(the kitchen isn't as blue as it looks for some reason-it's just the lighting)



This is the corner where the chimney cupboard was


This is the before of that corner from a little further back


From even further back


Why I need to focus on trim and door repair

















No comments:

Post a Comment